To produce fully integrated persons who will lead their lives to the fullest through their God-given potentials; foster national pride in the hearts of the students and the dignity of being Filipino willing to do their share towards nation-building.
The college offers educational programs designed to develop talents and abilities towards becoming productive and involved members of society.
The Regis Marie College aims to educate the youth by instilling in them a commitment for excellence through a genuine interest in all aspects of positive growth and development.
· Bachelor of Secondary Education (Major in: Filipino, English, Math, General Science, Social Studies,Physical Education)
· Bachelor of Elementary Education (Specialization in: Pre-School Education,MAPE)
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
· Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
· Associate in Computer Technology
· Certificate of Teaching Proficiency (CTP)
· For High School Valedictorian the College offers 100% free tuition fee
· For high school salutatorian, the college offers 50% discount in tuition fees.
· For the student who can get the highest grade point average, the college offers 100% free tuition fees.
Tuition Fee discounts
· 10% Cash Basis
· 20% LDRMC and PNHS Graduates
· 20% Children of government employees and barangay officials.
Requirements for freshman/ Transferees
· Form 138-A Report Card
· HD and TR for Evaluation
· Certificate of Good Moral Character
· Pictures 1x1 and 2x2 (2pcs.)
· Stamp w/ mail envelope long (2pcs)